Saturday, February 26, 2011

It's the first post after the blog problem.

ok guys, I'll be writing here. and will be writing if i want.
(korang tahu r ak nk buat post blog pun kemain malas)

(^^)

so, as my life goes on... 2011 aite? (dah february dah pun..)
2011 is just an adventurous year. I'll be heading to a new phase in anything. new age, new year, new in all of it..

this is my 3rd year of studying in Biotech studies. as this post been writing, it is my final sem of studies before i go for my practical training.
(hopefully I'll get good grades in this final sem... AMINNN...)

It's almost final exam actually, just finish the marvellous VIVA presentation.
(the final year project presentation for biotech student)

then, next week will be having :
2 presentation, 2 test, and... the list goes on. assignments??? wallahualam...
I just hope it will be readied on time. ;)

did I just say about 2011 will be challenging? it is. and my practical training is on the April but none of the company replied yet.

Ya Allah... please.. I need the patience, the courage and the heart. please help me through all this.

I hope i can be posting the next blog post with a great smile of satisfaction in my face.
may Allah and the force be with us all. (^^)

p/s : do pray for me guys. may I can get through all this in succession. amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment